Documentation for our devices are organized into the following sections.
Hardware User Manuals allow customers to become familiar with:
- Wiring requirements
- Power requirements
- Electrical specifications
- Mounting suggestions
- General feature set and basic setup
The hardware devices that support CAN bus connectivity are supported in software by CTR-Electronics Phoenix Framework.
This documentation provides:
- Guidance on software installation
- How to test and software configure CAN devices ("Bring-up" devices)
- Common feature explanations
- General CAN bus troubleshooting (particularly with multiple devises)
Phoenix Framework C++/Java API
Source-level documentation for the classes and functions in Phoenix Framework can be directly navigated with the links below.
Note Java is generally only available for FRC teams.