Falcon 500 Hardware KitThis kit should be used as an upgrade kit for Falcon 500's purchased before December 2020. It can be used for replacement hardware for Falcon's purchased after December 2020.
This kit contains all the hardware needed to upgrade Falcon 500's that were purchased for the 2020 season.
This hardware is used to:
- Make re-assembly easier by changing the long screws holding the motor chamber from steel to stainless
- Replace the #10-32 set screw on the cooling port with a #10-32 button head screw
- Change the M2.5 screws that attach the shaft to the motor from 2mm hex drive to T8 drive
- Make all screws more difficult to strip by changing them to harder materials
- (1) #10-32 x 0.188" Button Head Cap Screw, Grade 8 Steel, Black Zinc
- (3) 8mm ID x 11mm OD x 0.8mm Thick Washers
- (3) M3 x 50mm Torx Button Head Screws
- (6) M2.5 x 6mm Socket Head Cap Screws